Join Our Award Winning Team
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Responsible to: Store Manager
Hours per week: 13.5 hours per week plus holiday cover.
Hours of work: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 1pm to 530pm.
Job Purpose: To engage with customers, provide excellent, professional customer service and to provide product information to enable the customer to make an informed choice.
- To acknowledge all customers who enter the store
- Provide a friendly service
- To advise customers on product ranges, prices, availability of stock and liaise with manufacturers and suppliers where necessary.
- Take in customer repairs and keep the customer informed of its progress.
- To be familiar with our customer order and exchange policy so that customers can be advised when necessary.
- To be aware of current promotions taking place in the store so that these offers can be communicated to our customers
- To have a comprehensive knowledge of our product range within the jewellers
- To keep up to date with all new products and ranges
- To use effective questioning techniques to identify Customer’s needs and requirements in order to select the appropriate item(s)
- Be able to maximise sales opportunities through link selling
- To present a professional image when using the till and processing sales and carry out all till functions competently
- To smile and thank customers for shopping with Rivoli Jewellers.
Merchandising and Housekeeping
- Assist with merchandising and presentation
- Maintain a clean, tidy and well-maintained store
Motivation / Commitment / Flexibility
- To remain self-motivated and to be able to work without supervision
- To be committed to learn and develop your job and product knowledge throughout your employment with Rivoli
- Undertake training where appropriate.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A passion for retail, who can offer an excellent level of customer service
- Be able to respond empathetically and intuitively with the customers’ needs
- Be well-rounded as possible, adaptable to new requirements and able to be both operationally and customer-minded
- To be able to work on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Uses own initiative and seeks out opportunities to learn and develop
- Maintain a good standard of appearance
- Ideally, to hold previous experience in retail, however full training will be provided
- Experience in jewellery or watch sales would be advantageous.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please send a CV and covering email to [email protected] for the attention of David Speed, Manager.
5 years’ residency IS NOT required for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline:10th October 2020
Email [email protected] with a covering letter and copy of your CV.
Contact name David Speed
Closing Date: Monday 6th May 2019